I love speaking, whether it’s in person or at a virtual event. After teaching in schools, churches, at the university level, and presenting at professional conferences, I’m pretty comfortable in front of any audience.
My favorite types of presentations are relaxed and fun. You know the kind- where we laugh, I use stories to illustrate the points, there may even be an object lesson involved to really allow the listeners to experience things, and answering questions. All of those years of playing school when I was growing up seem to have paid off!
Some of my past presentations include:
- How to Manage Stress in Your Everyday Life
- It’s All in Your Mind: 3 Thoughts that Limit Your Success
- But All the Other Moms are Doing It! 4 Things You Shouldn’t Do Just Like the Other Moms (and How to Turn that Around)
- What about ME? How to Get the Support You Need from Your Partner
- 3 Thinking Styles that Hold You Back in Public Speaking (and What to Do About Them)
- Fine Lines: 5 Phrases to Help Enforce Your Boundaries with Ease
And should you need a quote or an interview for an article, I’m up for that, too! Knowledge is no good kept all to yourself. It’s meant to be spread to help everyone. That’s one thing I love about speaking.
If you are interested in interviewing Tammy or having her speak to your group, please scroll down to submit the inquiry form further down the page
As seen on:
To download Tammy’s speaking bios to list on your website or to use for an introduction, please click here.
To download Tammy’s photo to use for promotion, please click here.